Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One More Thing Done...

We made our last big trip to the old apartment. Rob had to do at least 20 trips up and downstairs loading all of the stuff into the car, but we've gotten all of our stuff out. Tomorrow, I'll go over to let the cleaning lady in so she can make our apartment look gorgeous and then we'll be done! The nice thing is this time it seems like such a smooth move -- meaning for the first time I actually didn't throw out anything vital. So moving in here, I don't have a list of 10,000 things that we need to buy ASAP in order to live here.

Also, for those of you who are facebook users, I want to point out something that my friend Jenny told me about. Log in to your facebook and scroll to the bottom. Click where it says English (US) and then select English (Pirate). Guaranteed to provide a few laughs. Enjoy!

No comments: