Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Miss Rob

For those of you who don't know (and that probably includes most of my readers since I haven't written anything about this), Rob is now the Assistant Manager at the new Spot coffeehouse in Williamsville -- Grand Opening tomorrow! It's a really cool store, and has tons of room for hanging out, though in a very upscale Williamsville way. It's an awesome opportunity for Rob since he's been promoted up the ladder fairly quickly and I'm so proud of him.

Sadly it requires mondo amounts of hours. Yesterday he worked 15 hours, today he's working probably 14 hours. Last week he worked 7 days (hence my bad moving day). Whenever he does have off, I have to have him running errands for the move (although I think I'm pretty much done with that, thank God!). I find myself back in the whole alone every night situation that happens when Rob works nights. And I miss him! I think this is going to go on for a while still. The new store will take a while to get up to speed, so he might be working constantly through most of May. In fact his next day off is May 9th -- and that's the day of our childbirth class, so not exactly much free time there. Poor Rob:(

No comments: