Monday, March 19, 2012

A Few Updates

Weeeellll, this whole posting more often thing is going really well. Apparently I'm just as good with New Year's resolutions as I am with Lenten promises (broken on Day #2 of Lent this year. Stellar!) Somehow I've just been a little stuck. I have a million things I want to post about, but I seem to look at those ideas and just keep looking. As opposed to actually writing!!

Today I was having a few random thoughts that follow up on some topics mentioned here:

*This Spring Cleaning List? Yup, still not one single thing crossed off.

*I mentioned here that we were potty-training. It turns out that big kids who are terrible at sleeping are really good at potty-training. Hooray for an easy one! And a big thanks to my sister-in-law for giving me a guide that helped me out big time. That kid was potty trained in 2 hours. No kidding.

*I did one of my Easter crafts and I'll post about it soon! Plus I have another Easter project that will be brand new to all of you loyal readers... I hope to post it soon.

*I broke the resolution of the family photo once a month. But hey, I really only missed one month so far. Stay tuned for a March family photo.

*And I broke this one too... The monthly craft project? Totally missed February... but I got a hum-dinger for March.

*This sleep chart TOTALLY worked. I used to tell Rob that rather than sleep-train, I would just wait until I could rationalize with Maddie. Turns out, I did. Who knew? I actually don't even have a sleep chart anymore. But now I've jinxed it all.

*This Jane Austen book is even more awesome than I thought before I started it. It's also a game. And it's spectacular.

So that's where we stand. Quite a few updates, huh? Ok, let's see if I can recover from this crazy winter and get myself into a doing instead of thinking phase. Wish me luck!

No comments: