Thursday, February 23, 2012

Easter Countdown

I must admit that Easter is one of my favorite times of year. Primarily because winter is my least favorite time of year. Seeing as how I never got around to so many of my Christmas and fall crafts last year, I thought I would kick lent off with a little Easter-spring craft goal list. Really this is my way of insuring that I don't fall into the Pinterest trap. As you may have noticed from past posts, I like to review my pins and try to make smaller checklists for myself. Here goes:

There are Cadbury Mini Eggs involved. Need I say more?

Hmmm, I'm sensing a theme.

A little science project that is perfect for the spring.

I'm kind of tempted to do this too...

This could be a little fun to-do with Maddie (or by myself while she shows no interest.)

Of course there are also the every year traditions like making onion-dyed eggs and trips to the conservatory in Niagara Falls to see the Easter flowers.

But really this is the true countdown: So let it be written. So let it be done.

No comments: