Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hey B-lo, remember us?

That's right folks, we're moving back in less than 4 months. Our scheduled week of move will be August 25th or so. We'll be staying for one last "Rob's birthday at Wrigley Field game" and then we'll be heading on home. I have a detailed move plan which involves a yard sale in our non-existant lawn and packing up in July (um, yeah right). So let the count down begin!

And here are just some of the things that I am looking forward to the most:

  • Summer family barbeques!
  • Seeing Jim and Jeannie more often!
  • Holidays which don't involve very expensive and high-stress present-lugging flights!
  • Having time off to go to New Orleans and see the Fusses!
  • The cottage with lots of visits from people we love!
  • Lion's Club Barbeques!
  • Hanging out with Sarah and Ami and Holly at Spot!
  • Having family dinners at our own house!
  • (Believe it or not...) Going to church with Mom! (Yeah I know, that one I did not expect.)
  • Rob says: Working on the canal!
  • The Cubs winning the World Series because we moved!

3 comments:

Literary Auntie said...

Yesterday I lifted a glass at Spot in your honor.

Today I may go to the other Spot and lift another glass in your honor. And maybe I'll have a cookie. In your honor.

A Fuss said...

Spread the word baby, I'm coming home!

Net Ghost said...

Does Rob have a mule named Sal by any chance?