Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Bunnies

I really don't think there is a more lovely word in the English language than "bunnies". Say it while sounding miserable, I dare you!

Growing up, my mom had a family of pom-pom bunnies that were brought out every Easter and I really wanted some of my own. So I gave it a go:

I made seven baby bunnies of various patterns and one big fluffy Mama bunny, who seems to sag just a bit. (Wouldn't you if you had seven babies?)

They're super easy to make. Just two homemade pom-poms glued together. Two small store bought pom-poms for feet and one for a tale. Then a couple of little pieces strategically super glued for ears and a nose. You could add googly eyes but I was a little afraid they would be a choking hazard.

And yesterday my mom found the pattern from when she made them. Um, could have used that last year!


But still I think they're pretty darn cute.

No comments: