Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baby Photos

I don't know about you guys, but at my house we had a Baby Album. My Baby Album was smallish, about 60 pictures maybe. Then I had an album for when I was a little kid -- that was more extensive but maybe about 200 pictures.

I'd like to say that at this point I have already taken almost 200 pictures of Maddie and she is exactly 1 week old today. Thank God for Flickr (and Kat who gave me the awesome gift of an unlimited account!) Can you imagine if I actually printed all these pictures and scrapbooked them? Maddie would have to have a storage facility in order to hold onto all the albums.

Well here's a little picture to keep you all entertained:

3 comments:

Sarah K said...

sooooooo cuuuuuute! i have a family card board box photo album. you'll make a great mommy to Maddie. it's the other children that come after her that won't have as many memories. LOL

when jill's daughter was born, I was there. i thought she was the most beautiful baby EVAH. now i realize it was my hormones. she actually looked like every other newborn!

kat said...

what did we ever do without digital cameras? i am IN LOVE with maddie's baby pictures.

A Fuss said...

But the question is, will Maddie be in love with the fact that I posted this picture 20 years from now when she googles herself?