Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Famous Now!!

I'm all excited today because I'm being featured on the Collective! The Collective is my favoritest blog written by my bestest friend Kat and her friends. Most of you know Kat and know that she would never use grammatically incorrect words like the above, but for those of you who don't allow me to introduce you. She is possibly the most creative person I know (including Martha Stewart -- who I don't know, but whose brother is my Mom's dentist, so that counts). But she's creative not just in an artsy-craftsy way. She's creative in her mind! She's creative in the stuff she says and does and in her thought patterns. I bet she's even creative in the way she breathes. And she considers me cool enough to interview me for today's Collective posting.

Last night when I was finished doing the interview (I mean days ago, because Kat would never do last minute research!) I kept saying to Rob, "Do you want to read this now? How about now?" And he kept telling me to be quiet because he had already been trying to sleep for the past hour and that he would read it in the morning like any sane person. Then I fell asleep thinking about how cool it was going to be to read the interview in the morning -- and you know what? It was. Thanks, Kat!

P.S. Kat -- Why IS it that David is totally anti-nets? And I love the title, which no one is going to get but Green Wavers:D

5 comments:

kat said...

i have no idea why david is so anti-nets. he used to do a fair amount of cyberstalking back in the day, too. i also had no idea your mom's dentist is martha stewart's brother. you know what? i kinda felt bad when oprah's dog died (yeah, i have no idea) but i didn't feel bad at all about martha stewart's dog. what's up with that?

A Fuss said...

HAHAH! The first thing I thought was, "Wow, that's going to be some lawsuit!'

Literary Auntie said...

It was an awesome interview, you two. Awesome.

Grad School Reject said...

Do you want to know how I can tell Kat really likes you? When you say nice things about her she doesn't fuss with you. I've tried saying nice things a time or two, and I then have to cross my fingers that she will forget I said them before the next time I get to see her in person. Great interview!

Sarah K said...

that stupid blog wouldn't let me leave a comment! who's running that show, anyway? ;) glad you're famous, now! it's about frickin time. ass hats? i learned a new word today! i shall use it 5 times so i remember it.