Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Blog

I like to blog on the weekends because I like to read blogs on weekends, and it seems that no one ever updates their blogs adequately enough to entertain me on Saturdays and Sundays. The weekends are made for blogs people! Come on, you wake up a bit later, you lounge, maybe have a good breakfast (say waffles with raspberries and chocolate chips), watch some tv and surf the internets. What better way to start the day?

When I was in college I could have made a profession out of lounging on weekends. I watched chic flicks all day and ate Chips Ahoy (like whole packages) and then maybe went to the UC in my pajamas in order to get a good snack or replace those Chips Ahoy. And I did all this with my awesome roommates, including one whose birthday just happens to be today. Happy Birthday, Melisa! Of course, Melisa is probably not at home reading my blog right now because she's a good girl and she goes to church now. And of course she is probably doing something actually special for her birthday, so primarily I write happy birthday so every one reading will think about her and know how special she is.

Oh, and maybe I'll eat some Cadbury Mini-Eggs in her honor right now. That sounds like a plan.

No comments: