Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's 3 am, I must be lonely...

Ok, I think this is an ongoing trend. And not a good one. Tonight the pain is not as terribly bad, maybe just because I'm getting used to it. But again, I'm wondering why this keeps happening at night. I would be so much more capable of dealing with this pain if I had gotten a full night's sleep between yesterday's pain and today's. Of course it would also be so much easier to deal with if I could actually lay down, but laying down causes the pain to get worse.

I realize this blog has become a little bitch-fest over the past few days, but hey there's nothing on tv at 3 am. And really, I would scream at the top of my lungs if I could. But my walls are paper thin and that would be mean.

1 comment:

Literary Auntie said...

Sorry, sweetie.

I've had stomach problems for pretty much all of my 20s, and yes, the onset is ALWAYS between 2 and 6 AM, so not only do I wake up, I wake up with lots of stomach pain.