You can tell I'm pregnant because I now spend my time looking at children's toys and books online. I've found a few that I am really digging and thought that perhaps you might enjoy too:
1) Why Daddy is a Democrat, by Jeremy Zilber
This book would of course come in handy for Daddy to read, seeing as how Daddy doesn't always know why he votes the way Mommy tells him to.
2) Mama Voted for Obama, by Jeremy Zilber which I have previously mentioned in my last blog but really deserves a sneak peak at this excerpt:
3) The Peace Book, by Todd Parr
4) Grace for President, by Kelly DiPuccio
5) The Hungry Caterpillar, by Eric Carle of course must be included for its political past.
6) It's Just a Plant, A Children's Story of Marijuana by Ricardo Cortes
And my personal favorite -- Enjoy!!!