Sunday, March 2, 2008

Poke This.

So I recently started a facebook page. I've had a myspace page for quite a while now (although, yes, I started that way after the fashion too). As I blogged on my old myspace page, I kind of like the decorating aspect of myspace so I didn't particularly feel the need to jump to facebook.

Then I realized, no one myspaces any more! Honestly, I find that's a little sad, but I can't fight the masses. So I switched to facebook. I will say there are some fun options. The games astound me (Scrabulous anyone? Although, Rob has recently decided to play facebook Chess, which is a little like waiting for grass to grow.)

However, there are some things that I just don't get. Maybe you could help me with this. Please fill me in on the reasoning, purpose or cool tricks that I seem to be missing here:

What the hell is poking? And why the hell would you want to poke someone?

How do you tag people with pictures? (Not that I have any to post, but stil it would be good to know.)

Does everyone just keep adding application after application? I got a dog, because my friend has one. And also because there was a dog that was soooo ugly I just couldn't help it. But do I really have to feed it and walk it and pet it? I have cats, and can't be bothered.

What is the fricking big deal with facebook? Why don't you people just go back to myspace??

Please feel free to leave me some comments and explain this weird phenomenon to me.

1 comment:

Net Ghost said...

You get to tag people when you post photos. And I have no idea what poking is either, but everyone seems to do it on Facebook, so why not? :) You should check out Superpoking.

Also, you should check out the Puzzle application. You can upload photos and then turn them into puzzles and solve them. KEWL, DUDE!