Monday, March 3, 2008

Alone at last? I don't think so.

So I'm home alone tonight. Yeah, yeah, I know, no big deal. But seriously it is a big deal! Rob hasn't been working nights for the past 2 months, which means that just about every night I get to come home to see his smiling face. And I have someone to listen to my stories and cook dinner for. And we were in the middle of watching the Black Donnelly, Disc 1. (Ok, yeah, yeah, I know, TV ain't that important.)

Today Rob's coffeeehouse opened (not his coffeehouse but the one that he works in). After 1 month of getting paid to do nothing, he actually has to go to work. Unfortunately, he's there tonight.

I did my yoga, I'm watching my General Hospital, and making an easy dinner. But it's no good! I miss my husband:(

2 comments:

Literary Auntie said...

Sorry. But I can't help thinking that if you lived in B-lo you could have called me, and I would have come over and hung out, or we would go for coffee.

For I too was *sob* alone. Although I am used to it.

A Fuss said...

OK, that makes me even sadder! And I'm watching a Sabres game. So I'm even more homesick!