- There's finally snow on the ground (please let this be a sign of lots of snow days but not a late spring!)
- My house is an absolute catastophe. And I've tried cleaning just about every day.
- I have absolutely nothing to wear tomorrow.
- There are precisely two Christmas cookies left and I consider it my duty to eat them tonight before the resolutions kick in.
- All the work I said I would do over my vacation has not been miraculously done by elvesas I originally thought it would be. (That may have been a bit naive.)
- I just discovered that my Christmas shopping is not done.
When I told Maddie I was going back to work tomorrow, she said, "Yea!" I'm trying not to be insulted (she followed that by "Grandma's House!" which hey, I'd be excited about too.)Well, tomorrow is a new day. So I guess there's nothing like a fresh start with no mistakes.