Saturday, December 17, 2011

New Orleans Part Deux

Here are some more pictures of our trip to New Orleans -- and I may actually be in most of them (shocking, I know! It turns out my husband takes lots of pictures of me.)




Maddie and I in front of Jackson Square. Maddie's pointing out a Christmas tree that's behind Rob.



Maddie hopped a ride aboard the Carousel at City Park during Christmas under the Oaks.



Maddie and I pose in front of the St. Charles streetcar at Riverbend. I'm pretty sure that yellow sign says don't stand here.



On the streetcar.


Somebody loves Strawberries Romanov at La Madeleine's.


She made a few new friends-- like her cousins.



And of course, Woofster (whose really name is Clyde S. Dale, but Maddie made the good choice to rename him.)

All in all, a good trip!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: