Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oh Happy Day

So today is my brother and sister-in-law's 10 year wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary, JK^!

This has always been my favorite picture of their wedding, because I just think it shows how in love they were. And you know what? They still are.

And just for kicks, here's a picture that was actually taken by a professional -- and yes, there's me 10 years ago (um, I'm the bridesmaid on the right, just in case you couldn't tell what with my svelte figure and wind draped curves;))

And you know what else??

Today is this pretty girl's 2-month birthday!

And this is my favorite picture of the moment...

Because who can ever get enough of baby feet? Plus it's one more way she is 100% Fuss Family. Need a hint? Check out the little toe.

Sed fugit interea fugit irreparabile tempus.

3 comments:

Literary Auntie said...

Wow, 10 years is a long time. I didn't even know you ten years ago! And yay for Maddie!

Net Ghost said...

I love the photos. Remember, in the professional photo, how we were looking directly into the sun? In the closeup shots, everyone is squinting.

Happy birthday to Maddie. :)

A Fuss said...

I believe you can actually see tears in my eyes, it was soooo bright! The funny thing is, I think the weather yesterday was exactly the same as on your wedding day -- bright and sunny, a tad windy and nice and coolish.