Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Paper Princesses

When we last left off, Maddie had told me that she needed some valentines in her room and implied that they must be princessy.

So I made her this:




A little Princess valentine garland. I may have made it a little too big because it really does stretch across one whole wall.



Each princess is just a card stock paper doll with a felt dress. They're strung together with thread and felt hearts in between. If anyone needs a pattern just leave me a comment and I'll be happy to share.

Speaking of princesses, Maddie's aunt sent us these awesome headbands yesterday:



How cute is that!

Maddie made me take a picture of us with each one:





I'm not really sure why she looks so unhappy in this one -- it was her idea!

So there you have it, a princessy Valentine's day!

No comments: