Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions 2.013





Last night, I spent New Year's Eve watching Firefly, eating Creme Brûlée ice cream, and sorting through photos. My poor husband had to work, but don't feel bad! I ended up in the company of my very best friend, by text anyway (you should totally feel sorry for Rob. He's still exhausted from taking care of the drunks and revelers, and EMTs.)

Longtime readers know that I love a good resolution. I love the hint of possibility in the air. And usually I do pretty well with my promises and pledges.

I am happy to say that I accomplished my biggest resolution. No kidney stones in 2012! Woot woot!

Let's see... I don't really remember the rest of my resolutions. Oh yeah, take a family photo once a month. Um, didn't do that but we did take more family photos. Like this one:




And in fact we had enough fun family photos to make an album for my mom and great grandma for Christmas.

I also had pledged to do one big craft project a month. Ha. I don't think I did any. Whoops.

So I know you're all anxious to know. What does 2013 have in store for me? I guess you'll have to wait and see. Just like me.

No comments: