Saturday, November 7, 2009

Baking Stuff

Lately I've been on a little bit of a baking kick. I'm gong to blame it on my place of employment. There's something about a school that just requires bake sales. So today I'm going to try to make Pumpkin Bread (1 loaf in the oven) and M&M cookies. Tomorrow Im going to aim for applesauce bread and maybe homemade applesauce. I have TONS of apples right now.

Usually I don't have a hand free to cook. Maddie has been nap deficient which makes long meal prep and baking difficult, but I think we're getting things down. Which means when she's not napping she is happier. She sits in the kitchen with me and talks while I cook. But today is Rob's day off, so I try to do whole week feed prep and baking. And I find myself thinking if I always have quick bread then I won't skip breakfast right?

2 comments:

Net Ghost said...

Jim will take 1 batch of M&M cookies, I will take 1 loaf of applesauce bread, and Annika will have a jar of applesauce, thank you. :) You can have Rob bring them over.

A Fuss said...

You and Annie may get the better end of that deal, because my M&M cookies are looking a little sad.