Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This blog is for you...

This blog is going out to all the people that I never get to talk to anymore -- like Melisa! Holla! So Maddie still has nap issues (and yes I am reading a book about it). The Cry-it-out system just wasn't for me -- not just because it's painful (to me, mostly) but also because Maddie gets so worked up there's no chance it will work anytime soon. OUr main problem is that she does not like to take an afternoon nap, and gets really cranky without one. She won't sleep in her crib for that nap. I pretty much grab her as soon as she starts looking sleepy and put her down next to me on the couch. Sometimes it takes a little bit of coaxing, but usually a nap will happen. Sometimes short, sometimes long. And she's easily interrupted, so I pretty much don't move or speak during that time.

I haven't posted too many pictures for a while, so feel free to catch up!





1 comment:

Literary Auntie said...

Aw, I miss little Maddie!

And Alex, you look so cute in that last photo.

AND - my word verification word is "rewoo." Awesome.