Thursday, September 10, 2009

Anyone like to chip in to the Psychiatrist Fund?

Congratulate me -- I've given my daughter her first reason to go to a shrink. This weekend we went to the cottage and ever since she has been crying in her sleep. Absolutely heart-breaking sobs. And when I pick her up, she keeps crying with her eyes closed, then opens her eyes, sees me, gives a moments pause as though to say "Who is making that awful racket?" and then shrugs her shoulders and goes with it.

We're pretty sure this is the reason, right here...

You can tell something big is going to happen here...

So far so good...

Bad, very bad, very very bad.

Apparently the lake is like a very large bath in her estimation and that is a not good thing. But we have hopes that she may someday forgive us.

1 comment:

Net Ghost said...

Awww... :( I'll bet that water was pretty cold too.

Annie has those same shorts! But a different top. Beware of those shorts when placing the baby in the car seat!