Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's a Two-fer kind day

Well, I know I already blogged once today, but I have another issue to address. I've avoided being political in this here blog, mainly because I already know how most of my friends, family members and acquaintances are voting. Those who feel as I do, don't need any convincing. And those who don't, have already made up their minds and dug in their heels (we Koglers are a stubborn group.)

However, this evening, I fought with my Mother because she told me that Obama voters couldn't identify what change Obama could or would provide. Despite my passionate arguments and change mentioned (or tried to mention), she is not to be persuaded. But then tonight this fell into my lap: http://obsidianwings.blogs.com/obsidian_wings/2008/02/obama-actually.html

Really that is only about 1/8 of the reason that I am voting for him. I'm happy to discuss further, but it could take hours. And well, I've already blogged twice today.

1 comment:

kat said...

psst... saw this and thought of you.