Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pilgrim's Progress

This is the end of my very, very, very busy season. And this week should be the worst of it (I hope!)

So I've been activity short around home. I'm a little sad about that because I was really looking forward to embracing the Thanksgiving mood and had a list of things I wanted to do with Maddie to get in the spirit.

But instead, we're going to stick with easy things, like this:



Luckily my husband always brings home big sheets of craft paper or packing paper from his work. I thought this would give us a fun art opportunity-- writing on walls without getting yelled at.

I wrote "Thanks" on our paper and asked Maddie to help me color and decorate it. She gets to write/color vertically, helping her build up her hand muscles. And we have a few letter tracing opportunities, too.

Hopefully I'll have a finished product to show you soon. It's a work in progress.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: