(ok, so this picture is more about potential and how my model will do things at her own pace and how dare you take my picture during dinner Mommy).
It's super easy and just plain old delicious. And here, I give you the recipe.
1 lb ground turkey
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbsp cumin
1 tsp paprika
salt and pepper
1 medium onion, chopped
1 large red pepper, chopped
1 can tomato paste
1 can (28 oz) whole tomatoes
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp Worchestershire sauce
1. Brown ground turkey in a tbsp of olive oil. Add cumin and paprika.
2. Add onion and red pepper, cook about 5 minutes on Med High. Add garlic cook 1-2 minutes.
3. Add tomato paste and stir.
4. Add tomatoes, breaking them up by hand before adding, and all juice. Add brown sugar, worchestershire, salt and pepper.
5. Stir and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Serve over rolls or bread. This really made a ton of food, we ate it for two different dinners!
Enjoy, but remember whoever makes this has to clean up Maddie.