Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Starting Over

Ugh, what a day. And truthfully it has not yet been a good start to 2011.

I actually started writing this on Monday but stopped because I decided that was all the words I had. Normally I start off the year with gusto, but this year I've just Bren in a daze.

To top it off, I had a week off for Spring Break but don't be too excited on my behalf. I started it off sick and ended it by throwing out my back.

I spent the following week in a state of bare movement and am still a little off, but don't worry. I'm working on it.

Monday I got in my car, turned on my music and discovered my iPhone Library had been erased (long story). I got to work to discover my work on a HUGE project had also been erased. Clearly the world wanted me to get a Mulligan.

So yesterday I set about the work of recreating. I built my music library back from scratch, finished that work project in one day (it normally takes a week -- I am superhuman), and I ended the day on a great note.

Now if I could only get into my normal organizing mode...

***if you're wondering why I threw my back out, stay tuned! There's a story coming soon...

No comments: