Friday, March 18, 2011

On cat's paws...


Do you find yourself staring at your browser window waiting for a blog like this? Actually this is Maddie waiting for her Dada to get home from work. You should never mention the word Dada around 5-6 p.m. because she takes that as a promise.

At any rate, I wanted to save I've been slow in posting because the famous Armagedon of the iPhone also deleted my blogging app which means that I have lost the convenience of posting. There's no using the computer around Maddie. She thinks it's broken. Because we lie to her. If we don't we would have Sesame Street going on the tv and the computer constantly. That girl is seriously addicted.

By the way, I vividly remember waiting for my dad to get home from work, too. Like mother, like daughter!

No comments: