Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just Getting By

September and October are going to be pretty tough for the blog, folks. See, I still think there is more of September to go. That's how bad things are going to be. I'm pretty much working 6 or 7 days a week, from this month to next and even into parts of November. So I'm just going to hold on and wait for it all to be over.

Rob also has been working insane amounts of time throughout this month. That means lots of Maddie and Mommy time. Luckily there has been a really nice sense of calm about that. In the past I was always a little stressed out by the fact that I had to make dinner and clean while having no one to watch Mads. But now I've realized I'm Supermom.

Except today, Supermom is very sick. Thanks to Superdad and also Supermom's officemate at work. So if I just make it through this day and tomorrow when I need to work.... Send your healthy vibes my way, please.

No comments: