Monday, July 12, 2010

New Pictures!

I finally have gotten around to uploading new pictures to Flickr, including pictures from Maddie's birthday. Dad's job during the birthday party was to take pictures. In other words, I'll be able to remember EVERY SINGLE moment of that party. Actually I may make a flip book of it. Don't worry, I selected the best pictures so you don't need to sift through the 200 pictures of birthday-present unwrapping. Like I did. Thanks, Dad!

I'm on vacation for the next 3 weeks! Unheard of, I know. And yet I find myself thinking, "I should work on this project or that project." But you know what? I'm not gonna. Because I don't have to.

HAH!

If you want to see pictures, they are up at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27948760@N08/

Stay tuned for more Fashion Show posts soon!

No comments: