Monday, April 5, 2010

Wish List

Every year people ask me what I want for my birthday and for some reason I never have an answer. This year I've been thinking of a lot of things I really want. So although my birthday isn't for two months yet, it seems a good time to write out my birthday wish list. And with no further ado...

My Wish List:

Mama wants a good vacuum, and I've heard this one is pretty awesome.

2 of these little storage footstools or one of these.

2 more bookcases.

3 sets of these awesome photo boxes in orange.

6 of these picture frames for my Maddie gallery.

I'd also love some dish towels, a great big photo album, anything from Ann Taylor Loft and some plain writing notebooks (unlined).

And if that still doesn't give you any ideas, I also have an Amazon wishlist. And if you don't want to get me anything -- well guess what, I would be perfectly happy with the pleasure of your company.

P.S. Rob, my birthday is on May 29. Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: