Sunday, August 19, 2012

I'm Back!

Well, almost... We're wrapping up one week of unfettered joy and fun on the lake. Vacations are a rare thing for us. We visited NOLA last Christmas, but I think before that we last took a week off together when Maddie was born. Need to remember this amazing stress-reliever called "vacation pay".

I'm looking at a beautifully calm Lake Ontario right now that is just calling for me to go swimming. But before I do, here are a few of my favorite vacation moments.













































See? Joy.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Literary Auntie said...

Oh, that looks SO RELAXING!!

Literary Auntie said...

PS It took me, like, 6 tries to decipher the UNREADABLE two words to comment here! Is someone messing with me?