Thursday, September 4, 2008

How did we celebrate our 2 year anniversary?

With Rocks.

Actually we started out by having a picnic on the site of our wedding altar. We had planned to go out to dinner with Grandma but due to some car troubles the day before I had a fair amount of work to do, and had to work a little late. So instead we postponed dinner with Grandma and I hastily arranged a picnic -- sending Rob out to pick up calzone, while I set up a blanket outside, made a salad, and set up the itunes to all Sinatra and Ella songs. Then I locked the front door so Rob had to go around back and see me.


And then Rob took me on an evening rowboat ride on the lake. Then we skipped stones for about an hour. All in all it was pretty darn fantastic.

1 comment:

Net Ghost said...

Very cute. I love the blue-check tablecloth that you used for the picnic. But aren't picnics supposed to be devoid of laptop computers? :) (or was that for iTunes?)

Looks like you had better weather for your anniversary than for your wedding!