Sunday, January 27, 2008

And so it begins...

I was goaded by my friend Literary Auntie to start this blog. See last year I decided that the internet was boring, primarily because when I googled my name nothing came up anymore. I used to find my name in lots of google results. Now if you search it you just find references to a 3-year old A Fuss who lives in Germany and knows how to use computers. That's demoralizing. So I started trying to find new things to surf. And I found the wonderful world of blogs. It turns out that lots of people that I know blog. And I find their blogs absolutely fascinating. Perhaps because I've always wanted to blog (ever since Doogie Howser MD) but never really had the dedication.

So I asked Literary Auntie who blogged fairly frequently on her myspace if she would take the plunge with me and start a blogger account. She actually did. So this means that I actually need to take that big step myself.

And that wonderful story will be the beginning of a wonderful blog life.

No comments: